Silverwood Business Park, Ballymena comprises c. 830,000 sq ft (77,100 sq m) of high quality, flexible business space set across a secure landscaped site of c. 69 acres.
Silverwood Business Park, at 190 Raceview Road, Ballymena presents a range of high quality warehouse and office space and benefits from excellent road communication linkages; served by the M2 (Junction 11) & A26 Ballymena to Belfast road, which provides convenient access to the Ports of Larne and Belfast (Ireland's major port) and both Belfast International and George Best City Airport.
0.6 miles from the M2, Junction 11
The ability to offer high power users significant cost savings through an on-site power supply agreement
A unique opportunity to grow on site and respond to market supply chain demand
An actively managed business park on a secure site with a dedicated manned security 24/7
Immediate connectivity to all major Northern Ireland Ports and Airports
High quality accommodation with an ability to tailor to individual occupier needs
Travel Distance & Time
Silverwood Business Park,
190 Raceview Road,
|Junction 11 M2||0.6 miles||2 minutes|
|Belfast International Airport||17 miles||25 minutes|
|Port of Larne||21 miles||30 minutes|
|Port of Belfast||28 miles||30 minutes|
|George Best Belfast City Airport||31 miles||45 minutes|
|Dublin Airport||126 miles||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Port of Dublin||132 miles||2 hours 30 minutes|
The town has a diverse economic base with a skills availability across manufacturing, engineering, and educations sectors.
High quality secure business space is provided across the site to include;
- On-site car parking for over 1,000 cars
- A range of modern high bay warehouse units with eaves heights ranging from 6 to 11 metres serviced with a combination of surface level / dock leveller doors and a sprinkler system
- Office units in a variety of configurations
- Ample external marshalling areas for servicing and storage
- Power supply agreement offering a c. 40% saving from current grid price tariffs
- Opportunity for design and build solutions
Silverwood Business Park, Ballymena lends itself to multiple occupation and has outstanding site infrastructure that will include;
- 24 hour manned security
- Catering amenity
- Outstanding road infrastructure which enables HGV access around the 2km internal road network
SOME OF OUR TENANTS:
Interested in finding out more?
We would be delighted to discuss how we can accommodate your company's needs. Please provide your details and we will be in touch.